Monday, May 1, 2017

We are the Champions, My Friend

Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, because I'm not totally at the finish line yet, but I did just get exciting news. Due to the aggressive rehabilitation approach we've taken to my credit and finances, my credit score has raised by 55 points in just two months, which is around 4 months earlier than we expected it to do so. So, now, I get to cut up my 3rd credit card after I pay it off this month, instead of adding a balance again and then paying it off a third time (which was the original plan of attack), which will just leave me with the department store card and the regular mastercard issued by my bank. Those are on track to possibly be paid off 3 months earlier than expected as well. So exciting! I'm so damn proud of myself and so grateful for the guidance I've received. I've made some errors, but Rosemary says that we always make some errors and the key is to learn from them and work on not making them again. Finding our strengths, setting our limits, recognizing our triggers, etc. In the end, it will balance out.


Oh, and I'm definitely addicted to tongue scraping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment