Monday, May 15, 2017

The Glamorous Life

I was gifted a number of really high quality lingerie items by a friend who had never worn them (tags still on and everything), and I finally got around to looking through them last night. They are amazing! The flower slip from Victoria's Secret London is basically a dress waiting to happen. Anyway, I decided to wear this black halter-top backless number for bed last night (it being Mother's Day and I in need of spoiling haha), which I lounged around in whilst reading Remains of the Day, and sipping on my cherry cordial hot cocoa. Felt like a regular 50s movie movie star. Fell asleep and woke up this morning feeling like a glamorous successful woman, all I needed was one of those adorable little eye masks, a feather-edged robe, and some high-heeled bedroom slippers. I'm actually sad I have to remove this to go to work (yes I'm sipping my morning chicory coffee in this lovely piece of fabric), but I am excited to wear my new tunic my mother in law gave me; I'm pairing it with the velvet corduroy leggings she got me for Christmas last year. This is all pretty fancy for a Monday and I could get used to this!


Seriously, this is how glamorous I feel this morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment