Monday, April 10, 2017

The Phoenix Season

There are changes coming - to the page and to my life. I'm taking the power back.

I don't have time to write a long update as I'm on my way to work, but I can say that the brand new day has started with a successful round of morning yoga. We are counting every victory here, y'all, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem on the outside.

I was up until 1am finishing up my first submission for listverse, so fingers crossed that they'll accept it. If not, I'll attempt to sell it elsewhere, or I'll just publish it on my hubpages account that has been languishing in the dust as well.

No more languishing dust, from now on I'm stirring things up so we're dancing motes in sunbeams.

I hope you have a wonder filled day!


No comments:

Post a Comment