Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Into the Fire.

First day down. I'm not sure I'm out of any ashes, and quite frankly my brain feels a bit burnt. However! I did eat healthy all day (although Tricia forgot my promised carrot sticks), I did do yoga in the morning, I did follow through on providing my financial analysis/goals/plan to my husband despite the fact that I really didn't want to do that because he most likely will not find it as inspiring and well-thought out as I do, and I did finish the audiobook I was listening to.

(No, autocorrect, I will not change audiobook to "audio book" just to appease your red right hand.)

I signed up for the Betty Rocker 30 Day Challenge and I'm supposed to begin today, just not at 130am. Perhaps I'll feel more inspired when I wake up. The good news is that my new genetic weight report states that I'm genetically inclined to weigh 5% less than average for my height and age, which would put my estimated average weight at 133, which is actually what I normally do weigh when I'm not recovering from the fury of a body that underwent a very uncomfortable 2nd pregnancy. I'm going to focus on strength and wellness rather than weight, however, because I've been in recovery mode for a decade now and I don't want anything triggering the release of that eating-disordered version of my ego I tranquilized and caged.

Today's little thought poke is Day 1 of 30 Days of Brave: I Am Inspired
Today's Brave Act
Jot out a list of things that inspire you.
1. beautiful days; 2. my daughters' laughter; 3. forgiveness; 4. other's word journeys
Choose one that sticks out.
#4 - other's word journeys
What is it about that one thing that sparks a flame inside you?
seeing others reaching out and grasping to find their own bliss motivates and inspires me to continue to do the same in my life



No comments:

Post a Comment