Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Light Switch of Life

We're on. We're off. We're on. We're off.

Yoga completed this morning. Schoolwork submitted on time by the skin of my teeth. Lack of belief and future vision from someone who should know better rocking the foundations, but never crumbling, no, not even close.

My first listverse submission was rejected, so on we go to the next try. - Luckily, I've never cared if my work was rejected. It's something that has served me well over the past decades of sending in poetry.

Proud self moment: even though I've felt like stuffing my face with comfort food, I've maintained my healthy eating.

Currently reading: Devil in the White City

Currently song obsessing over: Ariana Grande/John Legend - Beauty and the Beast; Tori Amos - Parasol


No comments:

Post a Comment