Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just...one...more...file...

I am probably one of the few people in the world who actually gets more stressed about going on vacation. I have to be dragged away from my work with my fingers embedded and leaving claw marks. Even then, I get up at 6am in order to get a little bit of work done before the vacation day starts. I really enjoy the vacation day once I'm into it, but I think it's just part of my brain complex that I can't help but fret that somehow I'm going to lose a client by taking some time to myself, if that time comes in spans of more than a day or a few hours. Sometimes I don't even realize that I've been waiting for something terrible to happen, until the sky doesn't fall on my head, and then I inhale. I'm working on this, because hey! - we're going on a Disney cruise to the Bahamas next year, and I can't be trying to sneak Wi-Fi to work from afar when I'm on a cruise. I think that is probably under the definition of crazy in the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment