Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Let's Make Every Title a Song

Well, I believe that no news is no news, at this point. I went for an interview at the Tax Assessor's Office last week (Tuesday) and they said they'd make their decision in a few days. As I haven't heard anything back from them, I sent an email to my interviewer this morning, asking her to confirm that I wasn't their decision, so I could pursue other avenues. Especially, since time is of the essence, at this point, for reasons we will discuss later. I haven't heard back from her, however, so the wait lingers.

I envy people who trust easily, and at the same time find them to be hopelessly naive. My closest friends are few and far between because of my deep distrust of people. I need to see them more often, though. Damn introvertedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment